An excellent and very practical study of the brain-mind neighborhood of what we mean when we say/study this something called “mind”.
Author of Mind Hacking: How to Change Your Mind for Good in 21 Days, Sir John Hargrave shares tips to hack your brain. This discussion is jam-packed with tips you can use in your daily life to get the most out of your brain function. In this episode:
- The positive definition of hacking
- Programming your own brain
- How the mind and computers are alike
- How mental clutter impairs optimal brain power
- Creating good habits and getting out of ruts
- The ZUG Book of Pranks
- How Sir John’s drinking and drug use led him to mindhacking
- How to create your own reality
Sir John Hargrave is the CEO of the media and communication company Media Shower (www.mediashower.com). He is the author of MIND HACKING: HOW TO CHANGE YOUR MIND FOR GOOD IN 21 DAYS, which was an Amazon and Audible bestseller. His other technology books include BLOCKCHAIN FOR EVERYONE (Simon & Schuster, 2019), as well as BLOCKCHAIN SUCCESS STORIES (O’Reilly, 2020).